i’m excited to team up with my latest sponsor, fancy french cologne, for a little fun. if you’re not familiar with the san francisco-based shop, they carry everything from plenty by tracy reese and bb dakota to more independent labels like emorie tokyo and funktional (a greedy girl favorite), as well as accessories (my eye is on this).
every tuesday, they offer their e-mail subscribers a special something in the form of a great discount on a single great item.
how do you like the looks above? wouldn’t you love to pick one up for cheap? this is where we come in. i picked a few of my favorites:
1. pull shapes triangle top by tulle, $48
2. tuxy tank tlh by hype, $58
3. dottie dress by collective concepts, $62
4. cream dip black bodice dress by plenty by tracy reese, $208
now you help narrow it down. pick which item you’d like to see featured as a future tuesday treasure. send the fancy french cologne ladies a note mentioning the item you love. leave your e-mail, and you’ll be signed up for their e-mails, which will make you exclusively privy to the lowdown on future tuesday treasure discounts.
1. choose a favorite for the shop’s ‘tuesday treasure’: 1, 2, 3 or 4.
2. using the shop’s contact form, tell them which look you love. remember to leave your e-mail.
3. let me know what your favorite is… i’m curious to know, too. (note: this is optional—it will NOT count as your vote).
you’ve got through sunday to cast your vote. choose wisely! and let me know if you have any questions!
merci to you, and merci to fancy french cologne for letting us have a little fun!